Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Press

  This year is turning into an exciting time for me and my career.  I had my first mention in one of the best wedding magazines, The Knot.  The wedding that I worked on last year was amazing but I never imagined that it would be published in a magazine!!  I feel so blessed to have been apart of this amazing wedding!





Makeup by Kim Porter!!!








You can see a ton more beautiful photographs at 

This wedding was also featured at The Bride's Cafe blog.

{at The Bride's Cafe, my email information is incorrect, the correct email is
kimporter@makeupbykimporter.com}


 I also recently came across another wedding that I did last year featured at Smitten magazine blog.
Another beautiful wedding!!!



{unfortunately, my contact information is wrong at this site too...not sure what's up with that!!  The website link is incorrect, the correct website to reach me is 
www.makeupbykimporter.com}

...I can not even tell you how frustrating that is and how many potential clients I may have missed because of those two errors.  I was hoping that after contacting one of the sites about the mistake that it would have been fixed, but no such luck. 

I just contacted a few of my most recent brides to get some of their professional pictures from them.  There is one who went for the red lipstick and with her pale skin and retro styled hair, I can just imagine how amazing she looked!  I can't wait to see them!!


1 comment: